Job DescriptionSenior Control Systems engineer – Contract
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior control systems engineer to work for a global leader in the Oil & Gas and Energy industry on an initial 6 moth contract basis with strong potential for extension.
NES Global Talent are looking for a senior control systems engineer who will be responsible for the execution of project work, project schedule targets and cost budgets.
The successful candidate with have experience in and will be responsible for:
- Developing small engineering work-packs and updating engineering design documents and mark up and checking of design deliverables.
- Developing man-hour estimates and input into planning for modification scopes as developed projects.
- Reviewing existing control and safety systems, development of obsolescence management plans and proposals for upgrades.
- Providing engineering support for ongoing construction projects under a engineering contract.
- Experience with PLC, SCADA, DCS / F&G / SIS and communication networks.
- Degree in control systems / automation is ideal but not essential.
This role is UK based and there is no requirement to travel to site.
If you’re a senior controls systems engineer and this fantastic opportunity fits your experiences and you would like to find out more information, please send a word version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively apply to this advert.