Senior Crisis Management Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Crisis Management Officer|
|Contact Name:||Jhoanna Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2018 16:00|
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment studies or equivalent.
2. 8 years’ experience in crisis management or emergency response in the oil and gas industry including onshore and offshore operations.
3. Able to lead scenario identification sessions.
4. Decisive with strong management skills, self-motivated and the ability to provide added value within a team.
5. Excellent skills in written and spoken English with ability to produce procedures and technical reports.
6. Proficient computer literacy (including MS Office applications).
7. Very good training skills.
8. Ability to listen, persuade and influence at all levels.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Management Coordinator
£380 - £500 per day
Change Management & Communications Analyst
£380 - £586 per day
Long Beach, United States
$55 - $65 per hour
Senior Planning Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
Midland, United States
$140000 - $160000 per annum