Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Commissioning Engineer for an interim contract basis in South East of England.. Our client is a world leader in the manufacture and production of chemicals across the globe.
- Minimum 10 years site experience working in chemical, petrochemical or related process industries.
- An electrical lead with extensive knowledge of electrical MV, LV distribution systems, variety of switchgear types including protection relays and control systems.
- Detailed technical understanding and practical knowledge of MV, LV induction and synchronous motors / generators.
- Knowledge and experience with Hazardous area equipment selection, application, and operations
- Working knowledge of IS and IEC standards is essential. Experience working with engineering codes and design practices including ANSI, NEMA and NEC codes would be a desirable additional skill set.
- Strong planning, coordination and risk management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to support workload planning for engineering, construction, commissioning phases
- Passport, internationally mobile - Flexible attitude to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- Must be able to provide routine reports on site status and issues for management along with site troubleshooting, testing and leading contractor workforce.
- Provide site leadership in EH&S ensuring prompt prioritisation and coordination of all risks, issues and unforeseen issues at site, escalating as required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply for the role.