- Working with project teams to resolve issues carried over from design, construction & commissioning
- Working with the maintenance team to investigate and solve issues that will arise on a day to day basis and as a result of upcoming campaign work.
- The individual employed will require experience with offshore HVAC design and commissioning to be capable of providing the correct expertise. The role will be based in the Perth office with offshore visits as required.
- Support contractor to clear punches
- Support in resolving high burden of alarms related to the HVAC system
- Act as an Engineer Focal Point for all HVAC system related issues escalated from maintenance
- Provide technical expertise to assist engineering in resolving issued carried over from design, construction & commissioning
- Support performance testing of systems in highest and lowest yearly temperatures and humidity’s to ensure systems/equipment work as per design (as required)
- Support for fire damper design failures and logic troubleshooting
- Review and optimise maintenance scope/frequencies to reduce manpower requirements for the life of FLNG
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Valid BOSIET
- Minimum of 4 years HVAC design and commissioning experience
- Experience with HVAC control systems