- Leading the engineering / design for small/medium projects
- Liaising with clients and other design team members
- Maintaining technical quality to schedule
- Ensuring project financial performance
- Develop and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients, designers and other design team members
- Ability to lead and delivery small instrumentation projects.
- Degree qualified
- Minimum ten years experienced in the application and selection of field instruments
- Understanding of the design requirements relating to instrumentation and control systems
- Experience of site installation/commissioning of instruments.
- Knowledge of the variety of installation requirements for equipment in Hazardous areas
- Flexibility to travel for client meetings, vendor meetings and acceptance testing
- Previous experience working on refinery projects.
- Previous experience working with multi-centre execution
- Selection of equipment to meet PED requirements
- Working as Designer under CDM requirements
We can offer an attractive rate of pay and a long term contract.