Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently looking for a Senior Manager to join our Houston office.
This individual will be responsible for the overall financial operation and profitability of the Account Management team, by generating new business, negotiating terms of new business, and ensuring their team is positioned for success, in growing new and existing business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates good understanding of customer requirements and business opportunities based on regular account review meetings and ongoing communication with the client.
- Key contact and escalation point for client stakeholders, addressing any issues arising with the account to ensure consistent delivery of a first class service.
- Proactively identifies any opportunities for improvements on the account, and takes the lead role in the implementation of the appropriate solutions both internally and externally.
- Takes a lead role in holding client review meetings, on an annual / quarterly / monthly basis as appropriate.
- Maximises expansion of existing accounts across new disciplines, new sectors and new territories/markets.
- Demonstrates management of contractor base, continually developing strong relationships to ensure we are the agency of choice.
- Develops an extensive network of senior client stakeholders and seeks to utilise this to identify business opportunities.
- Supports business proposals and follows up on current projects by scheduling regular meetings with senior client contacts.
- In-depth understanding of contractual and commercial terms with knowledge of what is acceptable to NES Global Talent, with an ability to negotiate contracts at a senior level (e.g. pricing structures; framework renewals).
- Ability to present to client knowledge of market, sector and potential solutions.
- Closely works with team members to review employee performance against set objectives, understanding when to adjust outputs as necessary so they are specific to employee's performance and career development needs.
- Ensures teams are fully compliant through Client Standard Reviews by liaising closely with the Assignment Support and Commercial teams.
- Able to motivate, engage and improve team's effectiveness by tailoring management approach in accordance with the seniority, character and competency of the consultants.
- Supervises and leads the team to deliver the KPIs, Client Growth and desk plans set from the budgeting process and reforecasting.
- Management of account deliverables and internal budgets/objectives.
- Contributes to monthly business review with Regional VP to review financial performance against the Budget and rolling forecast.
- Proven track record in managing and developing large accounts (O&G knowledge and experience preferable)
- Ability to develop new business and negotiate at a senior level
- Strong communicator with strong internal and external presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Proven experience of motivating and leading a team and ability to identify performance goals
- Proven track record of exceeding financial targets both in GP and profit terms
- Strong commercial acumen