Job DescriptionSenior Measurement & Control Consultant - UK Based
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Instrumentation & Controls Commissioning & Start-Up resource to join the Systems Completion Team, based in the UK, reporting to the Systems Completion Manager.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
- Commitment to health, environment and safety.
- Commitment to and champions the implementation of a safe working environment for everyone on the project and the continuing establishment of an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
- Provide expert Instrumentation & Controls pre-commissioning and commissioning technical support, including interfacing with other functional groups such as: Engineering, Fabrication, Certification, Construction, QA-QC, Systems Completion Teams, Main Automation Contractor, and Vendor representatives.
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to the Manager as required.
- Work with the Engineering Team, Main Automation Contractor, Ops Automation/Base Business Automation Team, to support development of Test Procedures and Work Method Statements for safe execution.
- Work with Project Certification Teams to support Checksheet allocation and assignment.
- Perform Systemization of the SIS validation procedures and Cause & Effects, as software development, AFAT and PA-DS testing is progressed, and assign C Checksheets as per the MC Plus Matrix.
- Perform Systemization of the Cause & Effects as software development, AFAT and PA-DS testing is progressed, and assign C Checksheets as per the MC Plus Matrix.
- Perform Systemization of the Control & Safeguarding Narratives as software development, AFAT and PA-DS testing is progressed, and assign C Checksheets as per the MC Plus Matrix.
- Perform Systemization of the RIE and MOA SAT procedures, as they are developed by the Main Automation Contractor, and assign B Checksheets as per the MC Plus Matrix.
- Support ongoing Systemization activities for the Automation Scope and work with I&C leads and System Owners to allocate B Checksheet assignment.
- Work with Certification and Automation personnel from all project areas, including Module Yards, to support training of personnel in Systemization and Checksheet allocation tasks.
- Work with Korea Module Yard Certification Team for validation of Tag Assignment and systemisation and resolving of Tag discrepancy errors.
- Work with Project and Ops Team Planners to perform ongoing validation of man-hours and P6 Level 4 verification for Loop Test, FGS C&E Test, SIS C&E Test, SIS validation, & Control and Safeguarding Narrative testing.
- Work with SCteam, MAC team and Engineering team to support SPI build and data accuracy.
- Work with Certification team and SC I&C team leads for the ongoing development, modification of I&C PowerBI reports and any migration/transitioning into the SCMT.
Key skills and experience required:
- Must be a self-motivated individual who excels working within a team and who is capable of coaching and mentoring team members in the technical aspects of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable and productive working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
- Possess “expert” knowledge of the transition processes from project to stable operation of a large-scale facility.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results.
- Eight years’ experience working on large turnover projects.
- Extensive career Instrumentation and Control Systems knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Metrology certification processes in Industry.
- Honeywell Automation Knowledge