Job DescriptionDear all,
We are looking for a Port Engineer in Brittany who shall lead the delivery of the Port Infrastructures and onshore facilities for the construction and operations of a Wind Farm:
- Tendering of consultancy and construction;
- Management of consultants and contractors;
- Liaison with internal stakeholders for the definition of requirements and delivery;
- Support to the liaison with external stakeholders;
- Support to the planning and execution of logistics for the construction of the project.
- Scoping consultancy and engineering works required by the project, including supervision.
- Management of consultants and contractors for the delivery of port infrastructures and facilities.
- Provide technical support to the negotiations with Ports, either for managing or amending existing agreements, or new contracts.
- Update and supervision of compliance of the Project’s port use strategy.
- Update and generate relevant documentation about the use of Ports to be submitted to Contractors/Consultants.
- Provide general support on logistics issues related to the transport and Ports use, to the Contract and Packages Managers, when required, for the negotiation, closure and/or management of any contract.
- Control and update forecasts for the expenditure on port operations.
- Planning and supervision of the lay-out at ports, including the evaluation and follow-up of contractors’ proposals and works.
- Define, support to procure and supervise the auxiliary services required for the port operations.
- Site visits/inspections to port.
- To implement Lessons Learned from previous projects of the group and to identify and communicate lessons from this project.
- To provide ad hoc support on general engineering and management aspects of the project.
- To participate with the Installation Management Team in across-project activities as required.
- Manage the technical aspects of the agreements with ports in accordance with the Installation Strategy, Operation and Maintenance strategy and agreements with contractors.
- Plan the O&M port for the project, including assessment of operations, development works, discussion of the development works with stakeholders, interface with O&M contractors, etc.
- Identify and perform the project’s port related actions, according to the requirements of tender processes, contracts and general project management. This includes, but is not limited to: technical negotiations with ports and contractors, port assessments, request for information, due diligences, site visits, engineering studies, etc.
- Civil Engineering degree (Master’s Degree in field related to Port Infrastructures)
- French - native level and english ( Professional proficiency)
- Experience in engineering design of port infrastructures (essential).
Please feel free to send me your CV to email@example.com.