NES Global Talent are currently working with a leading engineering company who are looking for 2 Senior Design HSE Engineers (Process Safety) to work on projects in The Hague Or Rotterdam. Working as part of the technical delivery team you will be supporting various Refinery and Chemical Manufacturing projects across The Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and Germany.
You will need significant technical experience and skills in a number of required in the following areas:
- Safety and Loss prevention (Philosophy and Documentation)
- Active Fire Protection (Fire water demand calculation, Hydraulic calculations, FW layout, FW UFD &P&ID’s, Heat radiation contours, monitoring covering, requisitions, etc.)
- Passive Fire Protection (Specifications, layouts)
- Fire and Gas Detection (Specifications, requisitions, layouts)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 10-year Design HSE experience of in the Chemical or Refinery industry
- Capable of working independently
- Familiar with of Dutch, German and International rules and regulations related to DHSE (COMAH / SEVENSO)
We are ideally looking for candidates that speak fluent Dutch or German, but would consider candidates with extensive experience of working on projects in these countries.
You must be an EU/EEA Citizen or currently working in the Netherlands with a relivent visa to be considered for this positon.