Job DescriptionSkill: Senior Project Engineer
Duration: 12 months (with extension yearly)
5 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Rotations: 4 months / 2 weeks (unpaid) – (As per contract not strictly followed)
Travel Days unpaid
Visa Status - Single Status
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
- BSc. or equivalent from an accredited University and preferably with Chartered Engineer membership of a recognized professional Institution. An added qualification such as MBA or PMP certification from PMI is desirable.
- Mandatory to have EPIC Experience from EPIC Engineering to Commissioning & Handover phase.
- Above EPIC Experience from EPIC Engineering to Commissioning & Handover preferably in Refinery project but not mandatory.
- Added advantage would be to have Operations & Maintenance Exposure preferably in Refinery Operation but not mandatory.
- Another added advantage would be to have FEED Experience preferably in Refinery project but not mandatory
- Experience working on offshore project..
(Preferably Looking for candidates within Qatar)
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: