- Security and stability within this permanent position
- Ongoing development and mentoring
- Joining a team that has a well-regarded work culture
- A clear career progression to incentivise professional development
- Join the Senior Management team in an influential position
Established for more than a decade this mid-tier contractor employs approximately 40 staff within the NSW region.
Typical projects include Design and Construct commercial office fit outs within the Sydney Metro area that are fast paced and can be valued at $10M. Other sectors that this company deliver in include Healthcare, retail, hospitality and education.
Senior Management offer hands on training to staff and coming from interior focussed backgrounds themselves. They pride themselves on their staff satisfaction which ensures they retain and develop their talent. Internal promotions are encouraged within this firm.
Employees describe the office culture as social and energetic. A genuinely fun place to work and a great company to be a part of.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising directly with the client
- Ensuring that the project is delivered within budget and timeframe
- General contract Administration
- Site visits and progress checks
- Trades sequencing and programming
- Experience working interior projects within Australia
- 5 or more years’ experience the Australian Construction Industry
- You must have commercial fit out experience
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Ability to lead – you must demonstrate good people management experience and skills.
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesglobaltalent.com Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.