Senior Project Manager - Tier 2 Construction
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Tier 2 Construction|
|Salary:||$180000 - $220000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jackson Sporn|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 03:07|
Award winning Melbourne based commercial builder with over 50 years’ experience within the property and construction market. With over $120m worth of current projects our client is looking to continue its expansion taking on a variety of new apartment projects in 2018 ranging from $5 – 50m
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Project Manager in the Melbourne based office. You will manage a multiple Project Delivery teams with the support of a Contracts Administrator and a Site Manager on Non EBA apartment projects over $10m. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee the delivery of mulitple projects from pre-construction through to final handover
• Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly.
• Oversee and monitor key milestones for project through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks to ensure delivery of program objectives.
• Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects
• Mentoring lesser experienced Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or equivalent
• 8+ years post graduate experience working on multiple apartment projects over $10m
• A technical working knowledge of all major building trades
• A technical working knowledge of the building design process
• A strong understanding of contract law
• Great work history with reputable companies
• Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints.
• Computer literate, including Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook
You will have the opportunity to work for a respected employer on some interesting high value projects. You will also be paid a great salary $180 - 220K commensurate with your experience. You will be part of an established company that has completed many award winning and unique projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Construction
Osborne Park, Australia
Project Manager - D&C Construction
Negotiable based on experience.
Senior Project Manager
Hamilton, New Zealand
NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum
Estimating Manager - Commercial Construction
$200000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance