Job DescriptionSenior Quality Engineer
Are you an experience Medical Device Quality Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge? A global Medical Device company is looking to develop their new Manufacturing and Research and Development facility in Ireland with top talent.
What’s on offer?
- €60,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Excellent benefits package, including relocation assistance for the right candidate
- A great opportunity to join an industryleading Medical Device business – driving innovation and providing strategic quality advice to a growing Quality and Engineering team.
As Senior Quality Engineer, you will be a highly visible member of the Site’s Quality Team and will have responsibility for driving best practice across the business. In addition, you will have specific responsibility for:
- Maintaining Product Quality, Documentation, Compliance, Patient Safety and customer satisfaction to a wide variety of products at different stages of the product lifecycle.
- Ensuring Quality Management and Quality Engineering is at the heart of the business – advising on strategic developments and ensuring products maintain compliance with all relevant standards, including ISO13485 and ISO14971
- Playing a leading role across diverse project teams (including Project Management, Research and Development, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing etc) to manage design change programmes and developing closer relationships between other quality functions to elevate the position of the quality team across the business
- Writing Project Quality Plans in support of the above and writing and developing Risk Management activities across the business.
You will be a Senior Quality Engineer or experienced QE within Medical Devices Industry, with key skills and experience such as:
- Substantial previous experience (5+ Years) of Quality Engineering within Medical Devices is essential
- Design Controls experience
- An ability to provide strategic Quality advice to a wide range of Senior Stakeholders is essential
- Understanding and knowledge of ISO13485 and ISO 14971 is essential
- Knowledge of validation and reliability testing is preferable but not essential