Job DescriptionOur client, a New Zealand owned consultancy is currently seeking a well-experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Auckland.
We’re seeking someone who’s able to work autonomously in a delivery capacity and have strong knowledge of both pre and post contracts. In addition you’ll be responsible for liaising with existing clients therefore strong, proven experience in a client-facing position is important.
Additional attributes we’re seeking are:
- A minimum of 6 years Quantity Surveying experience preferably within a consulting environment however we will consider construction contracting experience
- Knowledge of pre and post contracts
- A relevant Quantity Surveying degree and membership within NZIQS and/or RICS accreditation
- The ability to communicate positively and confidently with both clients, consultants and other stakeholders
- Proven experience working independently within New Zealand and knowledge of the local market, experience in Auckland will be highly advantageous
With a total of 30 staff within their Auckland team they have an energetic, atmosphere throughout the office and are delivering projects that are both publically and privately funded. They have a collaborative, autonomous working style where they allow their staff the time and space to deliver projects as long as there’s a positive end product. Their culture is created by having people from all different walks of life resulting in great inclusiveness and diversity.
When they’re not delivering on projects occasionally social committee will put together team-bonding events, more recently they’ve hosted pool/snooker competitions, experiencing a comedy night and having a mini golf competition.
There’s an attractive package on offer consisting in the upper quartile as well as potential bonuses and career development opportunities. Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.