Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Orlando office. If you are looking to join a progressive, forward thinking, global business with operations in over 26 countries then please read on.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily responsible for prospecting both new candidates and clients in the Power Generation sector, via strategic recruiting and business development activity. Recruiters at NES Global Talent must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full operational responsibility for your own desk and clients. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a history of delivering outstanding results without sacrificing service levels in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
- Responsible for account development and generating new business through leads and referrals from candidates and clients
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a contract, contract to hire or permanent basis
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidates qualifications and job requirements
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with candidates
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Call current contractor workforce / recently placed permanent candidates to ensure quality service is maintained and to seek candidate referrals
- Ensures 100% compliance with quality standards as dictated by NES Global Talent including company quality processes, in country legislation (including Occupational Health & Safety), and client specific process requirement
- Maintain balance of job orders and qualified candidates, and manage multiple complex selling opportunities
- Lead by example to Recruitment Consultants in terms of day to day recruitment, which remains the key part of the role.
- 2+ years Recruitment Experienced (Agency preferred)
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ambitious and hungry to be successful
- Target oriented work experience