Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Orlando office. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily responsible for prospecting both new candidates and clients in the Power Generation sector, via strategic recruiting and business development activity. Direct Hire Recruiters at NES Global Talent must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full operational responsibility for your own desk and clients. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a history of delivering outstanding results without sacrificing service levels in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
- Responsible for account development and generating new business through leads and referrals from candidates and clients
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships through both telephone contact and face to face meetings
- To demonstrate an area of specialization and secure new clients within this market sector.
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a permanent basis
- Negotiates fees/pay rates and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Maintain balance of job orders and qualified candidates, and manage multiple complex selling opportunities
- Assist with on the job training for team members, with an emphasis on the management and allocation of time.
- Lead by example to recruitment consultants in terms of day to day recruitment, which remains the key part of the role.
- 2+ years recruitment experience (Agency preferred)
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ambitious and hungry to be successful
- Target oriented work experience