Job DescriptionSenior Regulatory Affairs Manager EU
I am working with a global pharmaceutical company who is looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager for EU team based in North London and reporting into the Regulatory Director. They are offering £70,000 - £95,000 per annum, bonus, health insurance plus benefits.
This role will involve working with speciality pharmaceutical products both pre and post approval. This role is currently covering EU but there be progression opportunities to move into a global strategic role in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be the primary contact for internal and external stakeholders on behalf of Global Regulatory Affairs EU for assigned responsibilities.
- You will develop and communicate regulatory strategies to internal customers
- You will take ownership for special tasks and or specific topics on behalf of the Global RA team and knowledge share.
- You will develop and influence working procedures relevant for Speciality Regulatory Affairs.
- BSc or equivalent in Science or related disciplin
- Multiple years’ experience within the Speciality regulatory affairs industry within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of pre and post approval is essential
- An advanced understanding of the global R&D process with a focus on clinical development of Specialist drugs