Our leading oil and gas operating client is currently looking for a Senior / Lead Process Engineer to work in Paris on an international project.
- To be in close contact with the FPSO Technical Leader
- Manage and coordinate the process and flow assurance activities for the project execution (including the EPC contractor studies and documents) to ensure a safe and optimized design in line with the project requirements.
- Ensure that in the Process discipline the contract requirements (including scope, specifications, schedule and costs) are respected by
- To manage and coordinate the process discipline activity performed by the EPC contractor to ensure a safe and optimized design in line with contract specifications, cost and project schedule.
- To take an active part in the review of the process discipline documents (PFD, PID, calculation notes, process simulation, basis of design…) as well as flow assurance documents by providing relevant comments in due time.
- To take an active part in all HAZOP, HAZID and technical process reviews, and pro-actively contribute in the resolution of the resulting action items.
- A minimum of 10 years Process Engineering experience across offshore FPSO projects
- Chemical Engineering degree or similar
- Experience of working in Upstream oil and gas
- Experience of working on Detail Engineering phase of project through to commissioning
- Previous experience work for an operator
- Ability to speak French and English
- Lucrative contract day rate on offer
- Leading project for major operator
- Expected contract of 18 + months