The main responsibilities will be to provide technical support to flexible slabstock foam customers across Middle East Zone (MEZ) and to assist with formulation development and troubleshooting. The candidate will be a fast learner, be comfortable with tight timelines, pressure and working independently and as part of cross-functional teams. The troubleshooting and development activities will require depth of technical thinking and application of scientific methodology in problem solving.
In addition, it is considered essential to have a hands-on approach to polyurethane foam processing equipment and to assisting customers in process related troubleshooting. The candidate will work closely with the respective account managers as part of Marketing and Sales team, TM colleagues and report to Technical Marketing Manager MEZ.
- Willingness to relocate to Saudi Arabia and travel to customers in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine and eventually Iran, Iraq and Syria.
- MSc, BSc or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or a closely related field
- More than 10 years’ experience in PU technology and slabstock foaming experience is highly preferred
- Proven history of successful project management and customer relations based on interpersonal skills and understanding
- Must have the ability to identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both internally and externally