This is a superb opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a world class food manufacturing business as a shift engineer. The business has an exceptional reputation throughout the UK for upholding the highest standards.
As an electrically biased maintenance engineer you will be responsible for preventative and reactive maintenance of production lines. In return you will have the opportunity to work with the best technologies in the aim of maximising production efficiencies
Job Requirements – Shift Engineer
- Effectively attend to plant breakdowns to maximize plant availability and safety
- Effectively communicate to plant management teams & shift to ensure efficient & well maintained operations
- Ensure Equipment & Site kept in good working. This includes equipment maintenance and any general site maintenance.
- Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene standards in all work areas to conform to good working practice and the requirements of a food manufacturing environment
Essential Requirements – Maintenance Engineer
- HNC/HND in an Electrical discipline
- Experience in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance ideally with 17th Edition qualification
- Fault finding skills, understanding of Electrical schematic
- £35,000+ basic salary
- Overtime rate
- Company pension contribution
- Dedicated training budget
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented electrical shift engineer to join a maintenance team at a business that values employees and continues to strive to be the best in their field.
Key skills: Maintenance / PLC / 17th Edition / Shift Engineer / Fault finding / Multiskilled / mechanical electrical / preventive maintenance / reactive maintenance