- Providing the Integrated Solutions project managers with reporting views relative to business needs.
- Provide a contractual and commercial summary to the Project Manager.
- Assist Project Manager with updating the Risk and Opportunity Register.
- Facilitate project bonds, guarantees and insurances required by main contract.
- Attend weekly project team meetings (internal and external).
- Communicate commercial / contractual and supply chain risks and opportunities internally, and represent externally to clients in respect of the Company position.
- Compile sales invoices in accordance with the Main Contract.
- Responsible for keeping the summary document updated using Daily Progress Report (DPR).
- Responsible for managing contractual change with the assistance of the project team where required, negotiation and execution of all Variation Orders/Amendments with Client and maintaining the project variation register.
- Identify changes in scope, and working with Project Manager and other project resources to quantify and process change.
- Negotiate contract changes with Clients, handle claims, interface with procurement activities.
- Intervene, analyse, manage and resolve business conflicts between Clients and Project Suppliers.
- Ensure contracts library is maintained.
- Review and improve relevant internal systems and processes.
Specific Candidate Skills:
- Experience in the field within the global Oil & Gas industry.
- Higher education in Engineering or related field.
- Experiences in contract administration or purchasing background.
- Good English skills.