Job DescriptionThe Company
NES Global Talent is partnering with an engineering company to source for a Site Engineer who has a proven track record in the contract administration, design, and delivery of Department of Transport and Main Roads or RoadTek Projects.
This opportunity for a Site Engineer is a long term 12-month contract, offering an additional 2 x 12-month extensions with up to 3 years of work. Ideally, this is a residential role in Mackay, however accommodation and living away allowance is on offer for those who are not residential.
As a Site Engineer you will be required to work Monday – Friday (40 hours per week) with some Saturdays required.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience on contract administration and delivery of projects for Transport Departments (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA etc)
- Working on a transportation project from investigation to completion
- Ensuring successful delivery of the project
- Dealing with a large range of clients and stakeholders
- Working closely within a project management team in remote offices
- Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts
- Learning and Talent Development Programs including Global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
- Professional Memberships
- Accommodation and living away from home allowance
- Income Continuance Insurance (ICI)
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocate to Mackay!