Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnering with an engineering company to source for a site engineer with a proven track record in the design and delivery of TMR projects.
This role has up to 3 years’ worth of work with an attractive salary on offer. This role is based in Mackay, Queensland.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working on a transportation project from investigation to completion
- Ensuring successful delivery of the project
- On-site visits
- Dealing with a large range of clients and stakeholders
- Working closely within a project management team in remote offices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a civil/site engineer
- Proven safety record from previous projects
- Proven Transport & Main Roads background on major projects
- RPEQ is desirable
You will have extensive support to the client’s extensive design resources in Australia. Along with these your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication within the team, ensuring cohesion and commitment to organisational processes and safe work practices.
These roles require the full right to work in Australia.
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact Ryan Curry at NES on 07 3123 4433. We aim to provide feedback within 10 working days. If you have not heard back from us, please assume your profile wasn't shortlisted this time around.