Job DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a national Award winning commercial Fit Out company that specializes in the Health, Government and Tertiary markets. With over 40 employees in Melbourne our client is looking to continue its expansion taking on a variety of new projects for 2018 ranging from $2 – 10m.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Two opportunities have become available for experienced Site Managers to manage Government Fit Out projects in either Yarra Glen or the CBD both valued at $2m. You will manage all site based activities with the support of a Contracts Administrator and a Project Manager to ensure the smooth progression of the project. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Require a comprehensive understanding of the scope, contract and project time frames
• Establish site in accordance to all relevant workplace health & safety requirements
• Induct subcontractors and site employees
• Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
• Ensuring project are completed on time & within budgets
• Ensuring projects are completed to quality standards
• Manage defect rectification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years’ experience managing commercial construction projects
• Experience managing commercial construction projects over $1m
• Strong understanding of occupational health and safety.
• Tertiary, trade and safety qualifications
• Client facing and problem solving ability
• Proven experience within the Government Sectors
• Proven ability to lead and manage subcontractors
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.