Job DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a national Award winning commercial construction company that specializes in the Education and Government markets. With over 40 employees in Melbourne our client is looking to continue its expansion taking on a variety of new projects for 2018 ranging from $2 – 10m.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Site Manager to manage a $3.5m education build based in Bentleigh. You will manage all site based activities with the support of a Contracts Administrator and a Project Manager to ensure the smooth progression of the project. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Require a comprehensive understanding of the scope, contract and project time frames
• Establish site in accordance to all relevant workplace health & safety requirements
• Induct subcontractors and site employees
• Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
• Ensuring project are completed on time & within budgets
• Ensuring projects are completed to quality standards
• Manage defect rectification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years’ experience managing commercial construction projects
• Experience managing commercial construction projects over $1m
• Strong understanding of occupational health and safety.
• Tertiary, trade and safety qualifications
• Client facing and problem solving ability
• Proven experience within the Government Sectors
• Proven ability to lead and manage subcontractors
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.