- High project win rate
- Secured pipeline of works
- Established reputation across Australia’s eastern states
- Career development opportunities – on the job mentoring and training
- Variety of projects
- Competitive remuneration packages on offer
Delivered billions of dollars of projects throughout Australia this interstate Tier 2 main contractor offer secure and stable employment opportunities backed by a solid pipeline of future projects.
Company culture is described as upbeat and dynamic. The staff consists of a diverse range of backgrounds especially at Senior Management level which offers employees great learning opportunities when sharing ideas, and different methodologies to construction issues.
This Tier 2 contractor is comprised of several divisions consisting of new build, fit out and refurbishment works and will compete on projects valued up to $200M.
A big emphasis is put on a ‘team culture’ due to their high involvement in several high profile sports competitions, something that they are very proud to boast.
As the Site Supervisor you will report to the Site Manager with regular interaction with your Project Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Site Manager with Day to day operations on site
- Coordinating and ensuring that all subcontractors are productive and aware of their upcoming activities
- Quality assurance
- Site safety and inductions
- Reporting site issues to the Site Manager
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a Supervisory position
- Ideally you will have developed from a trades background, preferably carpentry
- Experience working with a main contractor in the tier 2 or tier 3 space
- Relevant construction experience – commercial new build
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesglobaltalent.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.