Job DescriptionThe Company:
This company is a leading and well-respected builder of facilities right across Australia. Established 35+ years ago, this business is a progressive company with an astonishing reputation. They pride themselves on quality builds, innovation, safety, and their humble working environment.
The leaders within the business started “on the tools” and boast hard work with no limitations on career progression.
As a Site Supervisor/Foreman for this reputable builder, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of each site and managing all OH&S compliance standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will ensure all site quality is maintained
- Work collaboratively with Internal and external project team
- Oversee day to day operations, arrange, coordinate supplies of material and equipment whilst allocation general and daily responsibilities to staff
- Oversee the execution of the work, including quality and production, ensuring that staff works are to job specifications and follows the plans
- Interpret building plans, regulations, and codes of practice to direct the progress of work
- Responsible for the review of individual and team performance
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- You will have the ability to travel interstate for potentially 6 months at a time
- Proven track record delivering projects
- Strong experience in managing structures
- Ability to lead and performance manage a site
- Excellent communications skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with stakeholders, subcontractors, and trades
- You will have a proven ability to work in high pressure situations and meet timeframes
- Opportunity to work interstate on large construction projects
- Competitive salary
- No limitations on career progression
- Progressive and growing organisation
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- As a Site Supervisor/Foreman you will have the opportunity to work closely with Directors.
- The business boasts a strong team culture with a fun sense of community