We are looking for an additional 4 Software engineers to join a growing team responsible for control system software. The role of Software Engineer (Architecture) involves supporting the technical delivery of the full control system software package. These roles require engineers with a strong background in control system design, the ability to establish requirements with internal and external stakeholders and support the execution of a project on time and with a quality outcome.
- Take responsibility for delivering the technical solution
- Communicate at all levels of the company
- Serve as a point of contact to the customer for control system software
- Act as technical interface towards 3rd Party supervisory control system suppliers
- Adhere to process, quality and on time delivery
- Bachelors Degree in a software or engineering based discipline
- Extensive experience of delivering control system software
- Prior experience using a defined software development lifecycle
- Experience of designing the end to end architecture of complex control systems
- Passion for technology and continuous personal development
- Commitment to continuous improvement of products, process and tools.
- Knowledge of a variety of PLC and SCADA platforms
- Human Machine Interface design for industrial process control
- Familiarity with network design, configuration and management of Cisco switches
- Familiarity with IEC 61511/62443, NIST directives, HSE OG-0086 and Oil & Gas companies’ requirements for cyber security
- Knowledge of, and experience applying cyber security defence measures to industrial control systems
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix and CompactLogix PLC programming
- Understanding of Industrial protocols such as OPC and Modbus
- Proven requirement management skills
- Technical project management experience
- Experience of Subsea Control Systems design, development, testing and commissioning.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Stephen Laurie, Senior Recruiter on 020 8811 7385