Job DescriptionSolutions Architect – Permanent – Sunbury, Surrey
Essential:- Background in Logistics/Supply Chain. MS Azure. Solutions Architecture. Digital Strategy. DevOps. Master Data Management. SOA. This is a mid-level Solutions Architect role.
My client is looking to bring on board a Solutions Architect to work on a Greenfield site, this is an exciting opportunity to build from scratch.
Solutions Architect experience will include:-
• Experience of turning concept and ideas in an action plan for the DevOps Engineers to act on.
• Experience in delivering complex solutions across business, technical, and data architecture domains.
• Experience in integration and real-time data analytics and visualizations
• Experience translating business requirements into functional/non-functional, technical integration and data requirements specifications
• Solid background of integrations services, long term to build an API Library and develop own web apps.
• Worked with a combination of cloud-based technologies, specifically architecting MS Azure Integration Services and Visual Studio
• Solutions Architect to have up to date knowledge of data design concepts and integration approaches
• Digitalisation Strategy
• Master Data Management
• API, DDI
• Strategic Objects
Solutions Architect Personality
This will require a personable individual who understands the importance of building relationships both upwardly and downwards. Someone who can create respect and authority from their career experience from their direct reports and their teams. Excellent communication skills, the ability to work outside of the box and bring new ideas to the table
Solutions Architect – Permanent – Sunbury, Surrey
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Some travel globally may be required