The role is Sr. Engineer – Technical Integrity & Process Risk/ TIPR
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or any other Technical Sciences.
- A minimum of 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry and a minimum of 8 years in the area of Technical Integrity and Process Risk (TIPR).
- Develop and propose technical integrity and process risk (TIPR) management system to ensure TIPR governance in project.
- Develop, propose, maintain and update TIPR objectives and programs for LNG project to ensure effective impact to TIPR performances.
- Coordinate the process of demonstrating TIPR risk management to ensure all TIPR risks are controlled to levels of ALARP.
- Provide TIPR input to for OLNG Pre-FEED and FEED tender preparations and evaluations; monitor Contractors’ work and review TIPR deliverables and performances to ensure relevant TIPR objectives and programs are achieved.
- Monitor TIPR aspects on any change and/or deviation and implement Company MOC policy and procedures.
Candidates holding the rights to work in Indonesia is preferred.