NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client is looking to hire a Sr. Electrical Engineer on a direct hire basis in Claremont, California.
- Experience in power generation, etrochemical or refinery projects.
- Prepare single lines, protection diagrams for MV & HV switchgear, HV substations, generators, transformers and MCCs.
- Perform load flow, short circuit analysis, motor starting studies, protection relay setting calculations & coordination curves using ETAP and /or SKM software.
- Prepare electrical equipment specifications, data sheets, control philosophy and substation equipment layouts. Carry out technical bid analysis and review of vendor drawings.
- Support field construction and commissioning of the electrical system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer
- 10 years of experience in power generation, etrochemical or refinery projects