The role is Sr. Engineer - Flow Assurance & RAM/ Shipping
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or any other Technical Sciences.
- A minimum of 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry and a minimum of 8 years in the area of Flow Assurance, Reliability/Availability Modelling and Shipping studies.
Develop, propose and implement management system for :
- Overall flow assurance for Masela liquefied natural gas (LNG) project.
- Technical aspects on any change and/or deviation of elements of RAM (Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability) in facilities operation for product delivery and
- Technical Aspects for Abadi Shipping operation for product (LNG & condensate) shipping, to ensure effective impact to technical and project integration performances