- Administration of Topsides Fabrication contract(s), procurement compliance plans and procedures.
- Interface with key internal team members (i.e. Legal, Project Management, Quality, HS&E, Construction, and Project Controls) to ensure that the Husky Team and prime contractors adhere to business processes and goals, as well as compliance plans, contract terms and conditions, management of change, tendering strategies, protocols, and associated commercial administration.
- Within the Topsides Team, support the Topsides Contracts & Procurement Lead as required in strategy development and contract management; provide commercial advice to scope owners during project execution.
- Interface with project controls on cost, performance, progress assessment, payments, reporting, trends, claims, disputes and change orders.
- Support project procurement to ensure commercial activities are completed in accordance with established terms and conditions, while minimizing risk in accordance with Legal, Risk Management, HSE, QA/QC considerations.
- Support project procurement on governance practices to ensure that payments and changes to contracts and procurement agreements are applied, regularly administered, documented, and proactively communicated by all members in the commercial team.
- Provide assistance and in the development and preparation of the RFX process.
- Create and maintain contracts in SAP/Contract Management System.
- Support the development of decision summary documentation and execution.
- Provide support in the creation of project related requisitions; Liaise with the PSC as required.
- Work with Business Unit contract owners to drive performance and compliance of contracts.
Sr. Topsides Contracts Administrator
|Job Title:||Sr. Topsides Contracts Administrator|
|Location:||Ingleside, United States|
|Salary:||USD600 per day, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Shawna Leatherwood|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 16:29|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's