Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE: Staff Accountant
LOCATION: Beaumont, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client is looking to hire a Staffing Accountant on a direct hire basis in Beaumont, TX.
- Account analysis and reconciliation on all balance sheets accounts for all entities.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare, record, and analytically support monthly recurring and adjusting journal entries
- Assist with preparation of audits and financial reviews
- Process invoices for payment promptly in accordance with the terms established for each vendor or defined on the purchase order.
- Posts payments and ensure each batch is balanced
- Monitor, review and verify accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timeliness and adequacy of supporting documentation
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Assists other Departments and other administrative personnel as necessary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Accounting, or related field required.