- Commissioning procedure development and approval
- Initial start-up procedure development and approval
- Temporary facility designs and MOCs to enable plan execution
- Finalization of catalyst and chemicals first fill requirements
- Estimating product supply chain impacts
- Off-specification product management plans
- Analytical plans necessary for unit verification and stabilization
Responsible for providing process technical support to the field-based commissioning and start-up activities including
- Troubleshooting operating equipment
- Coordinating development of technical response plans to abnormal situations
- Alarm management
- Development and stewardship of necessary MOCs
- Participating in hazard reviews
Chemical Engineering Degree
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a technical support engineer in a Refinery or Petrochemical facility.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in either Major Capital Project or Large Turnaround execution.
Previous CSU experience preferred.
Previous Turnaround planning preferred