Job DescriptionStore Executive
The main responsibilities are:
- Ensure timely receipt of Materials from the Vendors.
- Maintain regular material follow-up to reach within the stipulated time as per the user and reduce the lead time; also, maintain stock levels of material considering the lead time.
- Ensure traceability of essential materials such as cement and steel & galvanized materials.
- Administer maintenance of quality system standards as per ISO 9001.
- Maintain material inspection, MSDS report.
- Daily reporting of bulk material receipt report to store manager.
- Material checking as per specification with client.
- Monitoring of store all items, monthly report, housekeeping in store.
- Monitoring & maintain of regular issue & receipt process.
- Regular stock taking of items, safe working practices at time in store.
- Preparing material receipt & issue report, reconciliation of material.
- Material issued to subcontractor debit note.
- Inventory control, Material issued to subcontractor, Debit note, Material reconciliation.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma with 3-5 years of experience
- Solar power project experience is preferred
- Experienced in material handling with SAP/ERP knowledge.
- MS word, excel