- The Structural Designer is expected to have highly qualified on Steel Design and Fabrication concepts of Offshore and Onshore structures
- Should be on good on application of 3D and 2D CAD software’s viz. TEKLA, PDMS / E3D and BOCAD to produce high quality 3D model and detailed drawings as per Industry and Safety standard with minimum guidance.
- Knowledge and exposure of offshore and Onshore Industry Design and Draft standards & Codes - AWS, API, ASIC, BS, EURO, OSHA
- Study and understand the structural scope of work and quickly become conversant to Cameron/Schlumberger procedures and standards.
- Modeling and Detailing knowledge of both offshore and onshore projects based on client and process requirements, as well as knowledge of relevant industry standards.
- Produce 3D model, 2D GA drawing, detail drawings and various reports by meeting Client and Company standards.
- Perform regular TEKLA /PDMS /E3D/BOCAD model checking and stage base Clash check using reference models and resolve as applicable.
- Effective implementation of Change management and Revision Control.
- Import and export of reference model to TEKLA from PDMS or E3D and Vise versa
- Participate in Design review and implement the changes of 3D model structural deliverables.
- Should be able to work in both metric and imperial units.
- Assigned tasks will be executed with limited supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required to fulfill project and business needs.
- Actively support, participate in, and maintain the integrity and on-going function of the Company and facility HSSE program; ensuring a safe/healthy work environment.
- When delegated, must be able to complete the tasks with Company and Client standards and quality requirements
- Project design / Customer Compliance
- Highly motivated, eager to contribute to the establishment of an effective and efficient design/ drafting team.
- High energy and the flexibility to perform under short time constraints to meet deadlines
- Schedule and Quality
- 8+ years relevant experience within the Oil and Gas industry
- 6 months to 1 year contract extendable
- Job Location Coimbatore- India
- Indian Nationality only.
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs