Job DescriptionStructural Engineer Monaco
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading contractor has an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to work on a FPSO project, on a contract basis in Monaco.
- To produce structural/system models on StaadPro or similar.
- Act as a focal point for structural engineering queries.
- Lead and conduct FEA analysis.
- Coordinate the review and approval of vendor documents.
Qualifications and experience
- Structural Engineering experience working on FPSO projects.
- Degree qualified Engineers or relevant industry experience.
- Experience working on FEED and detailed design projects.
- Must speak English and hold a valid EU passport.
- Opportunity to work for leading contractor on a key project.
- Long-term contract on offer.
- Lucrative rates pending experience.