Job DescriptionSupplier Collaboration Manager – 12 Months Contract – Hook, Hampshire
Essential:- Looking for someone to on board IT suppliers and Vendors in the IT environment, run QBR’s, be a billing and invoicing support to the new suppliers, assist in creating SLA’s and measuring these, someone with experience in IT Supplier Management (Matrix, procurement, QBR’s, KPI’s, RACI, Contracts Manager).
• Driving the On-Boarding of new Vendors on SAP Globally
• Educating Vendors on invoicing & assisting with Invoicing challenges (if any)
• Own an SMO Action Tracker & Issues Log
• Coordinate / Facilitate Meetings to drive resolution on Supplier Management issues
• Provide Leadership & direction for the implementation & execution excellence of the vendors & suppliers of IT services.
• Act as a point of contact with procurement & the supplier management organisation. Engage in activity through procurement as per clients’ processes to onboard & manage all our
• Work with Procurement & supplier management to build an Agile vendor management model of the future to enable flexible & fast-paced procurement, WO, PO & change order implementations
by driving correct structure of the agreements.
• Escalation & arbitration management of issues raised by either my client or suppliers
• Management of financial compliance & approval of invoices
• Definition & management of key supplier performance indicators
• Structural definition & hosting of supplier performance reviews
• Clarification of contractual obligations as they relate to my client or suppliers
• Encouraging suppliers to drive innovation & continuous improvement in collaborations.
• Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience in IT, particularly of program, supplier & vendor management. 3+ years with experience in running a Managed Service
• Proven track record in project delivery
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with IT vendors in a high-productive environment.
• Proven ability to lead the business to a common business process design.
• Exposure to Cloud, PaaS, SaaS Vendors & concepts.
• Proven experience managing system integration partners or ESPs to successful delivery
• Ability to act as change agent & to take ownership of issues or opportunities until a proper solution is implemented.
• Experience of global business & IT programmes. Experience in working with Audits in an IT environment. Participation on initiatives requiring active involvement on a business facing
• Solid background in Information Technology with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology areas (Strong learning agility).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Proven issue & risk management skills
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow & SAP (P2P, eBuy)
• Experience in IT Change Control processes/procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build networks with diverse groups of individuals & to work effectively within geographically dispersed team & partners.
• Experience in rapid deployment environments & knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Focus on shared learning & best practices, team player.
• Capacity to dive into implementation details in problem-solving mode when appropriate.
• Broad technical skills.
This role will be working predominantly with the US Office so out of hour calls will be expected
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK