Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Location:||Kenedy, United States|
|Salary:||USD30 - USD40 per hour, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 20:39|
- Liaise with operations team to create business solutions.
- Lead development of sourcing strategies and tactical execution plan for assigned categories.
- Integrate plans and schedules to enable timely execution.
- Develop bid tenders and negotiation templates.
- Negotiate and maintain terms & conditions utilizing MSAs, POs and OLAs as needed.
- Provide support in managing surplus equipment and materials.
- 3+ years of supply chain experience
- 2+ years of oil & gas experience - Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience working with SAP & Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Baytown, United States
Tank Field Coordinator
Belle Chasse, United States
USD50 per hour, Benefits: Full Benefits
Houston, United States
£250 - £275 per day