- Facilitate sourcing initiatives and contracting process for materials and services.
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities.
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations.
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPIs.
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes).
- Maintain compliance with compliance policy and industry regulations.
- Typically has 1 - 3 years of experience.
Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Location:||Midland, United States|
|Salary:||USD0 - USD100 per hour, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 19:00|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Baytown, United States
Tank Field Coordinator
Belle Chasse, United States
USD50 per hour, Benefits: Full Benefits
Houston, United States
£250 - £275 per day