Job Location – Beaumont, TX
Job Type – Permanent, Full- Time
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a growing Chemicals Operator has a permanent opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to be based in Beaumont, TX.
The Supply Chain Manager position is responsible for supply chain management and operations from receipt of raw materials through shipment to our customers. The core responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods, managing the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction, ensuring optimum logistics methods are used to minimize costs, while maintaining compliance with all required customs regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and competencies.
- Coordinate and manage methanol nominations and shipments from plant facility to storage and loading facility.
- Communicate and coordinate with operations team for shipments
- Develop and facilitate nomination schedule with both plant operations and storage and loading facility
- Issue timely and accurate loading notices/nominations and documentation to all key personnel
- Manage logistics and operations with marking team to coordinate domestic and international shipments
- Coordinate testing with lab team for COA from plant facilities
- Coordinate and arrange 3rd party survey for shipments
- Liaise with marketing team to develop shipping schedule to avoid demurrage
- Prepare and update shipping schedule
- Shipping and Logistics Contracts Administration
- Ensure that all deliveries are performed according to contract terms and that final prices are calculated in line with contract agreement
- Resolve operational and commercial issues between Company and marketing team
- Coordinate with vessel owner as needed for maintenance and dry dockage
- Organize and prepare shipping information with accounting team for revenue recognition
- Generate daily, monthly, and quarterly reports of shipments to the terminal facility and marketing team
- Prepare budget reports
- Assists other Departments and other administrative personnel as necessary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management required.