The main responsibilities are:
- Conduct a physical site survey using a variety of company provided equipment including measuring devises, ladders, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of local code requirements, products, roofing processes and solar installation practices.
- Facilitate communication between customers and operations pertaining to special job needs.
- Take roof measurements and photos of necessary electrical panels, meters, and general property to document project site.
- Verify equipment locations with homeowner.
- Edit and upload all project information from site survey, including photos, measurements.
- Degree in civil engineering
- Experience (typically 5-7 years) in handling solar projects.
- Has knowledge in PVSYST and AutoCAD
- Familiar with static and dynamic behaviors’ of structures.
- Awareness of relevant International codes
- Project Management Skills