The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for supporting the recruiters on the Global Talent Acquisition team. This is a very dynamic role that requires drive and creativity.
- Schedule on site and video interviews
- Book travel for interviews
- Source for highly specialized technical talent
- Assist with screening applications and phone screens
- Interface with senior leadership on a regular basis
- Process and reconcile expenses for Global Talent Acquisition team
- Assist Global Talent Management organization with other initiatives as needed
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Based in Charlotte, NC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, or Communications or five years of corporate or agency recruiting experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience sourcing or cold calling
- Proven time management skills
- Experience sourcing engineers or corporate positions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive spirit
- Team player
- Strong customer service mindset
- Social Media Recruiting experience
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Demonstrated recruiting data analysis skills
- Experience using Concur for travel
- Accounts payable experience