The role will entail significant interfaces with the recruitment teams, Facilities Manager, Compliance Coordinator and Regional Contractor Services Manager.
- Provide administration support as required throughout the UK, Europe and Africa Operations
- Assist with the delivery and maintenance of contents of contractor onboarding and compliance documents
- Ensure our Bullhorn CRM system is adequately updated with necessary documents to support the compliant onboarding of contractors
- Maintain placements requiring attention report
- Chase daily for any outstanding contractual and compliance documents and highlight immediately to the Regional Contactor Services Manager any potential non-compliance, pre mobilisation
- Assist in the booking of any required tests (medicals etc) for new starters and renewals
- Liaise with departments to exchange data regarding insurances, visas, travel, medicals, contracts and compliance.
- Assist the Regional Contactor Services Manager and the team with daily duties including filing, scanning, internal audits and mini projects
- Support Work Order tracking and renewal processes
- Support the Recruitment team in administration tasks to assist with the smooth onboarding of contractors
- Support Reception and Facilities Management
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritise
- Process and task orientated
- Customer Service focused background preferred
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per annum
- Company social events