Job DescriptionEstablished in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that has placed over 70 different nationalities into 69 countries across the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of over 500 consultants. Based in the heart of Altrincham, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Administrator to join our busy Assignment Support team. The Team Administrator will work closely with the Assignment Support teams in Norway and Operations throughout UK, Europe and Africa to support on boarding and day-to-day activities. The role will also include support of facilities management and reception.
The role will entail significant interfaces with the recruitment teams, Facilities Manager, Compliance Coordinator and Regional Contractor Services Manager.
- Provide administration support as required throughout the UK, Europe and Africa Operations
- Assist with the delivery and maintenance of contents of contractor onboarding and compliance documents
- Ensure our Bullhorn CRM system is adequately updated with necessary documents to support the compliant onboarding of contractors
- Maintain placements requiring attention report
- Chase daily for any outstanding contractual and compliance documents and highlight immediately to the Regional Contactor Services Manager any potential non-compliance, pre mobilisation
- Assist in the booking of any required tests (medicals etc) for new starters and renewals
- Liaise with departments to exchange data regarding insurances, visas, travel, medicals, contracts and compliance.
- Assist the Regional Contactor Services Manager and the team with daily duties including filing, scanning, internal audits and mini projects
- Support Work Order tracking and renewal processes
- Support the Recruitment team in administration tasks to assist with the smooth onboarding of contractors
- Support Reception and Facilities Management
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritise
- Process and task orientated
- Customer Service focused background preferred
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per annum
- Company social events