Job DescriptionTeam leader/ Operation-Production
As team leaders you are primarily responsible for the personnel management and development of your employees. Furthermore, you are responsible for the daily tasks in production. In a very dynamic and agile working environment you will form a team consisting of academics and non-academics.
Due to the special interface function between management and production, this position is essential for long-term success. In addition, there are regular exchange meetings with other team leaders in order to optimize efficiency together. They are responsible for training and coaching their employees, conducting performance reviews and actively supporting their further development. They are part of the management team in the respective area (USP/DSP) and with their experience actively participate in the development of the teams and the plant.
Their main tasks:
- Leading, assessing, coaching and further development of employees
- Set priorities and resource allocation to meet deadlines
- Participation in investigations of deviations and improvement projects
- Guarantee of security, GMP compliance etc.
- Creation and timely implementation of training plans
- Detect, interpret and correct deviations
- Alignment of cross-company process steps (interrelationships, dependencies, processes
- Administrative tasks such as management of shift handovers, site inspections, and preparation of instructions
- Several years of professional experience as shift team leader, deputy or investment specialist in organic production
- Comprehensive knowledge of production processes and interrelationships of a large production area with detailed knowledge of all process steps and plants
- Comprehensive knowledge of process engineering
- Coordination of resources and workflows
- Fluent written and spoken German (English is an advantage)
- Structured, focused and organized working method, assertive and motivated, working independently, flexible and resilient.
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.