Job DescriptionThe Company:
This leading organisation provides services on projects across Water, Infrastructure and Transport. This business operates in over 300 locations employing over 20,000 architects, engineers and consultants working on projects from start to finish.
A suitable candidate for this position is someone with proven professional expertise infrastructure projects integrated with project management skills to effectively lead and efficiently execute projects. In this position as Technical Lead – Infrastructure, you will establish strong internal and external client relationships as well as carry out all aspects of project management and supervision.
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Ideally you will currently be in a Principle Engineering position
- Experience dealing with a range of clients and stakeholders consisting of local authorities, government bodies and commercial companies.
- Department of Transport and Main Roads experience
- Involved in proposals & tenders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Flexible job arrangements, including the purchasing of up to 4 weeks of additional leave and provision for school term contracts;
- Curriculum and Skill Growth services, including Global initiatives, online learning and on-the-job learning;
- Mentoring your own development and the opportunity to mentor others;
- Professional Memberships
- Income Continuance Insurance (ICI)
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program