Technical Engineer - Production Chemicals
|Job Title:||Technical Engineer - Production Chemicals|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension , Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Torrance|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 15:09|
Successful Technical Service Engineers have a strong knowledge of production chemicals, environmental constraints, customer limitations, and operational constraints, and they have a good technical understanding of their own discipline, and of its interaction with other disciplines. They support technical groups and communities, define and recommend relevant laboratory and field test procedures to assist product development. They understand the process system and test procedures and can evaluate results. With strong oral and written communication, and technical presentation skills, they work well independently and in a team, and can learn quickly and apply knowledge gained.
• Be involved in the interaction between the Technical and Operational Groups of Production Technologies and other groups.
• Have a level of understanding of production operations to be able to define / recommend relevant laboratory and field test procedures
• Present technical materials and assist in the preparation of technical proposals which may include input to Tenders and bids
• Perform specialised product evaluation testing and issue reports as required.
• Have enough understanding of the test procedures to evaluate results, make appropriate project changes in order to optimise the outcome.
• Coordinate, participate and work independently on Short and Long term projects as required
• Participate in field support visits as direct operational support as required
• Ability to participate in direct customer contact as required (presentation of results, running field tests, surveys, special assignments in the field)
• Provide support to all projects as required, but maybe required to specialize in specific product areas, or in developmental projects
• Responsible for the preparation of technical reports and conduct technical presentations to the customers in support of operations or projects when necessary
• Ensure that the laboratory is a safe, clean and tidy working environment.
• Assist with all aspects of field coordination, laboratory maintenance and functioning
• Assist with update of laboratory documentation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Well Production Performance Engineer
Technical Mechanical and Maintenance Engineer
Spring, United States
CAD65 - CAD75 per hour
Red Deer, Canada
Production Operations Field Lead
Fox Creek, Canada
CAD55 - CAD60 per hour