(£35,000 – £38,000) + 10% bonus + Company Vehicle - Days Only & Excellent company benefits!
Due to excellent company performance and strong growth; I have been asked to assist a global Building Materials Manufacturer to look for a Technical Quality Manager! We would like to speak with individuals from either a quality or a mechanical engineering background with experience providing technical knowledge on sites.
Do you have a technical mind-set and a passion for customer delivery? If you have experience on/off sites; providing technical assistance in the construction or manufacturing environment I would like to discuss the following requirements and rewards in more detail with you…
Responsibilities of the Technical Quality Manager
- Developing and continuously improving site visit practice and processes to support a standard and efficient way to deal with issues
- Influencing relationships with external regulatory bodies and reporting back to relevant internal stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the complaints process, with a view to implement and manage improvements – full responsibility
- Working closely with the Tech/Strategy departments to disseminate information.
- Having key involvements in company/client projects and site based trials/studies.
- Working closely with the specification and housing teams to service the needs of key customers or provide “tool box talks” to well established or emerging key accounts
- Quality or Technical background (Mechanical engineering or similar)
- Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Possess a Technical expertise with the ability to interpret and recognise wider industry trends and legislation
- Relevant degree or strong site experience
- £35,000 - £38,00
- Company Vehicle
- Extra benefits – Onsite Gym, Canteen