Your role will be to recruit and develop business within technical markets:
- Develop a good understanding of client companies and their industry
- Taking part in trade fairs and conferences
- Identification of leads for business development purposes, and follow up on these leads
- Taking over and successfully managing existing accounts and to develop these relationships.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients.
- Liaise with clients to gain a full understanding of the skills/competencies/personality needed for particular requirements and manage the progress of individual candidates
- Thoroughly assess and pre-screen candidates to ensure suitability for the role
- Prepare and submit CVs and supporting documentation
- Arrange interviews and coordinate the offer & acceptance process
- 1-2 or more years of experience within the Recruitment Industry
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Strong organisational skills smart and methodical
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- A good communicator articulate with a good telephone manner
Permanent employment, attractive salary with bonus scheme, great development opportunity in growing company, supportive and friendly atmosphere, independent consultant role, work with experts in their specialisms, office in the downtown, working tools: laptop, mobile phone and medical coverage and sport card after trial period and additional holiday